full screen background image

Cadogan Pier was built in 1841 to bring potential buyers to Lord Cadogan's new estate of houses in Chelsea. It was a landmark structure and was the prime river gateway for visitors to Chelsea. Rebuilt in 1875 to accommodate Albert Bridge, the Pier has been used for many important events over its history, including the WW1 Peace Pagent and Queen Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee River Pageant.

To find out more about the pier, visit https://www.cadoganpier.com